Friday, February 04, 2011

Prayer Request

A few weeks ago, I heard a brief discussion on offertory giving on a morning Christian radio show. The host seemed a little frustrated by the divergent positions taken by the different guests that had appeared on his show over time. As you probably know by now, I believe that the messages God has given me help harmonize some of the divergent views. I felt led to share a copy of my Internet Bible Study entitled "God's Plan For The Financial Support of His Ministry". I sent it to the show by email. I wasn't motivated by self-promotion. I simply wanted to bless the host. I knew my email would be screened and might never get to the host but I felt led to send it anyway.

Last week I received a response from a staff assistant acknowledging receipt of the material, thanking me for it and promising to pass it along to the entire team. So, I solicit your prayers that this excerpt will be a blessing to the staff members of that show.

No comments: