Monday, January 10, 2011

Praise Report

Thanks for the prayers. My link to iTunes is functional again. Praise God! Apple instruction to republish the podcasts to a new page. It worked. I’ve noticed that during to period of forced silence, God brought many new visitors to my pages. Last week I experienced the single highest day of traffic I can remember. Since I wasn’t posting new material this was clearly His activity (not mine). In response to this, I felt led to start the year off fresh with a foundational Internet Bible Study on “God Plan for the Financial Support of His Ministry”. There are many new eyes that have not seen this material before.

The podcast episodes can be found on my website: morethanthegift.net or in the iTunes Store under the title "More Than the Gift". I refer to this series of as "Monday's Meditations". With the reactivation of the iTunes podcast, I now I feel led to repost the individual episodes one at a time over a 20 week period rather than reposting them all at the same time. While listening to my first episode again, I was reminded that I promised to publish a 4th component to the series. During the next 20 weeks, I will work on that material. God’s activity is evident, I’m ready to follow His lead.

Yours In Christ,
Larry

No comments: