Thursday, January 27, 2011

Praise Report - God Tube

I've had a presence on God Tube for a little over a year. God Tube is the Christian version of You Tube. I uploaded 4 promos in 2009 but had uneven success with the audio upload. However, this year I have been led to pursue anew some long-standing technical problems with this ministry effort (the iTunes podcasts, the link for the downloadable brochures & the God Tube feed). Initially, each of these problems baffled me and I failed to find a solution but this year I felt a prompting in my spirit to try again. As I respond in obedience, God is "parting the Jordan" before me. As I move forward, one-by-one the problems are being resolved. I reference the parting of the Jordan River because at the Jordan the waters only receded as the Israelites moved forward, only as their feet touched the water did it back up. I believe in God's timing, not my own. I am sensing His move this year and I'm looking forward to what He will reveal to me and accomplish through.

I encourage each of you to remain sensitive to the move of God's Spirit in the midst of your circumstances. Don't be afraid to step forward in response to His prompting yet one more time. As you do, you will be moving forward in His power (rather than your own) and to His Glory. You may be surprised by what He chooses to do.


Larry

No comments: