Sunday, June 07, 2009

General Update & New Website

I sense momentum building as I work toward the publication of the second book. The copy-editing process in progressing smoothly and the editor has been particularly encouraging (I'll share about that in another Blog). I have developed a series of web-video promos. I plan to launch one each month (God willing) on You Tube and God Tube for the balance of the year. I have developed four so far but I'm having difficulty getting the sound to work for the God Tube upload. I've created a "channel" on You Tube so all the promos will be aggregated in a single place.

I've been encouraged to update my website, so I have. My original design was intentionally simple and formal. This time, I've tried to lighten-up "a little". Next time I'll add a photo of me without a jacket and tie (if I can find one). I have limited my design options to the iWeb templates on my iMac because of their seemless integration with the iMac tools I use to manage the whole project and the minimal cost. At this juncture, I am running a very low budget operation. There are obvious limitations to my skills and tools but prayerfully the fresh look and incorporation of the web-videos will enhance the usability of the site.

Please continue to prayer as I move forward under God's leading.

Larry

No comments: