Monday, May 25, 2009

WebVideo Promo

With the development of the second book and a few seminar templates, I am now comfortable with increasing the visibility of the project. I wanted to have an array of materials to offer and the second book was a critical component of the portfolio. This second book will make it much easier for readers to understand and convey how the messages I have received are connected to each other. The internet will continue to be my primary source of marketing. It is the least expensive and has a worldwide reach. The effort will build gradually as I polish and expand my seminar and group presentation materials.

Today I published the project's first promotional piece on You Tube. Please view it on You Tube under the title "More Than The Gift"or my website: morethanthegift.net Using the quotation marks on You Tube will expedite your search!


Please keep praying!
Larry


No comments: