Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Workbook - Amazon.com Update 07/09/08

I promise that I won’t trouble you everyday BUT!!!! It’s amazes me what God is doing. I don’t know how long it will last but His activity is a great encouragement at a time when I need encouragement. Earlier today, the workbook dropped out of the top 100 and was unranked (which I expected). However, as of an hour ago the workbook was ranked #21 out of 1300 in the “Stewardship” category and #104,448 out of millions in books in general. I don’t understand. I won’t try to. I am just developing my marketing strategies. I don't have any advertising and no one knows who I am. The MBA in me knows that the time frame and sample size is too small to be statistically meaningful but the truth of the matter is that it is meaningful to me. Praise God!


Larry

No comments: