Thursday, July 17, 2008

Praise Report

The workbook is ranked among Amazon’s “Hot New Releases” in the Stewardship category. It’s ranked #9.

This week I received my first web site visit from someone in Bosnia.

There is a new book out “A Revolution In Generosity: Transforming Stewards To Be Rich Toward God”. It’s principle author is a college professor with has authored 22 other books. I recently sent him a copy of the press release. I continue to send out emails of my press release to pastors, churches, other church leaders, denominational conventions, newspapers, radio stations, bookstores , college professors, etc. Most people don’t respond to unsolicited emails (you have to follow-up). My follow-up efforts are slow. Surprisingly this author responded without a follow-up. He took time to send me a word of encouragement.

Praise God! I am encouraged!


Larry

No comments: