Monday, June 02, 2008

Prayer Request

I ask for your prayers. This will be a challenging month and I am in a mental rut.

Today I posted a new Internet Bible Study on the SBC website. The study is entitled “Polluted Offerings”. I encourage you to share it with someone you know.

I expect to receive the formatted draft of the book from the publisher this week. Publication should be completed approximately 4 weeks after I edit and return it. The workbook will be available online from Amazon and Barnes & Nobles in July.

In support of that, I need to step-up my marketing campaign ( announcements, press releases, book reviews, etc).

I also want to post two new podcasts this month. I need to reestablish consistency with this effort so that I can publish the “podcast book” during the 1st quarter of 2009. The podcast and the podcast book are targeted for a different audience than the workbook. I discuss this issue in some detail on my website.

Thanks for your love and support!

Love!

Larry

No comments: