Monday, April 02, 2007

Annoucement - 04/02/2007

With the latest link, I'd like to introduce you to the music of Stephen and Woola LaFlora. I have known Stephen for the past 6 years as the Executive Director of New Direction Outreach (a residential home and school of troubled and behaviorally challenged youth). During that time Stephen has rarely spoken of his music. However, I have had the opportunity to witness his tremendous gift and that of his wife, Woola. While their music speaks for itself. I thought I'd add my 2 cents by passing it along. May it bless and refresh you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Larry,

I think your site is a wonderful addition to the SBC site. I enjoyed reading the "Love Problem" very much. Love truly is about our relationship we have with our heavenly father. We have to think firstly about where we truly are with our love for Christ and others. Love truly is the greatest of all. Thank you. Keep sharing your gift of wisdom.

Sincerely,

Joi DeLeon