Thursday, July 21, 2011

Praise Report

I apologize for my absence. Over the summer, God granted me opportunities to teach the More Than The Gift message at both my current church (Wheaton Bible Church) and my former church (Second Baptist Church of Wheaton). Each opportunity was a multi-week series. I've been busy formatting the material into modules suitable for bible classes. I believe that God uniquely blessed each session . I want to thank Elder Mel Preiss for inviting me to teach the Covenant Class at WBC. They have posted portions of the lessons on the Internet. I also want to thank Pastor Kevin Williams for inviting me to share again at SBC. The More Than The Gift Ministry was birth at SBC and this message is uniquely theirs. Please pray with me that the seeds planted will bear fruit.

I believe that these types of opportunities will increase in the future and that God is preparing me for the next phase of this ministry effort.

Your Brother In Christ

No comments: