Thursday, January 21, 2010

Praise Report and Prayer Request

I use a print on demand publisher. This means that the books are printed as needed rather than being printed in advance and stored in warehouses awaiting sale. So, revisions can get to market quickly and overhead costs are minimized. My publisher has uploaded the revised version of the workbook with the printer. So any new copies printed will incorporate the revisions. The revised version will be available from the online book stores like Amazon and Barnes and Noble once their small inventory of older copies are sold. Praise God!

As you know, I am particularly excited about the revision regarding God's plan for the financial support of His ministry. I shared an advance copy with Scott Landon (Director of Finance & Administration for Wheaton Bibe Church). He felt led to quote directly from this material as part of his 201o Budget presentation. I feel honored and humbled as God allows me to see this message resonate with other believers. It is Him not me at work.

Apple is having a problem with the link between my website and iTunes. This means that my podcasts are no longer available on iTunes. Please pray that this condition is temporary. While the podcasts are still available on my website , I don't want to lose my presence on iTunes.


Your Brothers In Christ,

Larry

No comments: