Thursday, July 09, 2009

Coming Soon; More Than the Gift - A Love Relationship




The input received has been invaluable. The book is a better manuscript because of your input and prayers. We've gone to press. The book will be available from Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com at the beginning of August.

My goal was/is to remain faithful to God's leading and message. I believe I have done that. I have no agenda other than obedience. I would never have chosen this topic on my own. Yet, I am excited and humbled by the revelation that I have received. I am planting this seed in obedience and look to God for its watering, increase and harvest.

From my perspective this is not about me. It is certainly not about self-promotion. Yet, I have come to realize that from God's perspective, I am the project. Each assignment is always part of His plan to advance the kingdom within us and conform us into the image of Christ. Please pray that the book will glorify our God, bless the body of Christ and that the process will help accomplish in me that which God intends.

Yours In Christ,
Larry

No comments: