Saturday, March 01, 2008

Announcement - More Than The Gift Website Launched

As I move closer to the publication of the "More Than The Gift Workbook", I believe it is important to expand the project's internet presence. I anticipate publication of the workbook this summer. This weekend I launched a website for the project. The website will expand my capability to keep the internet community informed about the breadth and progress of the project (including the publication of the workbook). The website will complement the blog. The blog format facilitates an open dialogue about recent events but makes it harder to find background information. The website allows me to dedicate separate pages to topics of interest, making information searches easier.

The website url is: http://web.mac.com/lrobinson67/

A link for the website has been added to the "Additional Resources" section of this blog.


Thank you for your prayers!

Larry

No comments: