Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Praise Report From India

I received the message below from the Indian Theological Seminary and Gilgal Gospel Mission in India. Please join me in prayer of thanksgiving that:
1) God's message is being received with gladness of heart,
2) This word would find good soil in the hearts of those whom receive it and
3) It will produce a harvest many times greater than what has been sown
(Matt. 13)

Larry



>
> Dear Mr. Robinson,
>
>
>
> I hope this note finds you and your family in good health. Thank you for the
> books you sent to India. They are being used by the village missionaries and
> our seminary students. I apologize for the delay in sending this thank you
> note but please do accept my sincere thanks on behalf of Gilgal Gospel
> Mission.
>
>
>
> May God bless you and the work you have undertaken. I am sure many will be
> blessed through the reading material.
>
>
>
> Thanks again.
>
>
>
> In Christ,
>
>
>
> Christobel Russelliah

No comments: