Sunday, September 02, 2007

"Time out" - September 2, 2007

I live in the Chicagoland area and suffered damage during the storm on 08/23/2007. We loss power, our backup pump (with battery) failed and 4" of water backed-up in our basement. Water is an amazing substance. The basement was finished but now its a mess. In addition, my iMac has developed a mysterious problem sustaining its connect to the internet, so I can't podcast. We aren't fretting. The damage is repairable. My family is safe, we still have our home and are conscious of God's care, even in the midst of the life's thunder showers.

The issues aren't big but they have forced me to pause. I ask for your prayers, that I may discern God's message for me during this "time out". If He is speaking, I don't want to miss what He's saying.

No comments: