Monday, June 11, 2007

Podcast Update - iTunes Store - Hallelujah!!

My Monday's Meditation Podcast is now listed on the Apple iTunes store. At the moment, only my Podcast from 06/04 is listed but there is also a link to my Podcast website which also contains the podcast I published today. THIS IS AN HUGE OPPORTUNITY TO HELP SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!! Podcasting is in its infancy and I have an opportunity to establish a presence now and grow with the technology. There are only 105 Podcasts featured on the iTunes site. Apple's reach is worldwide and they are a leader in this market. THIS IS GOD'S DOING!!!

I need your help to make Monday's Meditation a featured site. The site needs traffic volume and comments. I need for everyone to visit the iTunes Store and listen to the Podcast. Please consider inviting others to the site and don't forget to make comments. Subscribing to the site allows listeners to receive an automatic notice each time I add a new episode.

If you don't have iTunes on your computer download it at: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
It may ask for a credit card but this is just preregistration in case you choose to buy items from the store. Having the iTunes Store on your computer is free and the Podcast is free.

Once you're in the store simply type in "More Than the Gift" in the search box.


Keep Praying!!!

No comments: