Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Journey - 03/22/2007

Praise God! The workbook was drafted using the "NIV" translation of scripture. I just received authorization for use of "NIV" text at no charge. I was fearful I would have to use multiple translations of scripture to avoid paying royalties. I really didn't want the choice of translation to be driven by financial factors and I didn't look forward to searching for alternate translations for each scriptural text. Now I avoid that task. Praise God Again!

There's more:

Rev. Dr. Chelliah Russelliah, President of Gilgal Gospel Mission and Indian Theological Seminary, has requested a donation of 50 copies of "More Than The Gift". Twenty-five copies to be given as graduation gifts to the 2007 graduating class and twenty-five copies to be placed in the library of the seminary. Please pray as God guides me how best to meet the request. Kinkos printing and binding costs are expensive. The most cost effective approach may be to burn PDF versions on CD's (some of you have seen the prototype). However, I don't know whether computers are readily available to the students and graduates at the seminary in India. I have no doubt that God has the answer. I simply need to seek Him.

I want you to expect the impossible regarding this project. This is a "God Thing", it's not about me. As we respond to God's leading, there are no limitations or boundaries to His activity and power. While,I am humbled by God's willingness to use "even me", I am not surprised that God is moving to accomplish His purposes. I expect even greater things to occur.

No comments: